Home & Car Insurance

Home & Car Insurance


Home Insurance

Home and contents insurance helps protect the value of your property, and things in it, in case of some unfortunate or unforeseen circumstances. There are a few different types of insurance so it’s important to know what each one covers to choose the best option for you.

Get protection for your home buildings and your contents by combining buildings and contents covers on the one policy. If you take both Building and Contents

It’s up to you to decide the sums insured, and the type and level of cover that you want to take out. People generally want enough insurance to cover the property’s estimated replacement value. If you don’t have enough cover, you could end up having to cover some of the costs yourself. Remember, we will only pay up to the amount of your loss or the sum insured, whichever is the lesser (subject to the policy terms and conditions) – so you should also be careful not to over insure. That’s why we’ve provided these calculators. They work as guides to help you estimate the replacement value of your home building and contents. Insurance, here’s how they can work together if the unexpected occurs:


Car Insurance

More & More Fianancialsgives you great value for money, with flexible cover options for you and your car. Talk to us and get a quote online today and see how much you can save.

Comprehensive Insurance

This type of car insurance can offer driver’s complete coverage for their vehicle – a good option for anyone seeking the highest level of cover. Our policy types can cover your motorcycle, car, trailer or horse float for loss or damage and also cover you for legal liability for loss or damage to another person’s vehicle or property. You are offered $30m in liability cover, new car replacement up for vehicles up to three years old, hire car for up to 21 days if your car is stolen, and the option of choosing coverage which includes the use of a hire car after an accident as well. The terms and conditions for many financed vehicles will stipulate that the vehicle owner must have their vehicle comprehensively insured for the duration of the car loan.

Third Party Fire and Theft Insurance

This type of car insurances offers drivers a sort of gap cover option. A policy holder is covered for the theft or fire damage of their vehicle and also for any legal liability for loss or damage to another person’s property. Our policy offers you the same $30m in liability cover, coverage for an uninsured driver for damages up to $5,000 and a hire car for up to 21 days if your car is stolen. This policy does not include a new car replacement for vehicles up to three years old and nor does it offer policy holders the option of adding a hire car following an accident to their policy.


Third Party Property Insurance

Third Party Property Insurance covers you for legal liability for loss or damage to another person’s vehicle or property when you have insured your motorcycle or car. It offers $30m in liability cover as well as coverage against any uninsured drivers.